Friday 30 November 2012

My Dream

Dreams occur inside a person's mind. Dreams are like the paintings made up of images, emotions, and ideas in a person's mind. I am very sure everyone has a different dream and they will try to fulfill their dream. However, dream dies when someone become older. On top of that, dreams can be wild, crazy and may seem impossible to achieve. For some reason i find that dreams make people motivated to strive for the impossible.


The biggest, craziest dream I had in mind is creating a portable game device with a hologram screen. This is already the 21st century, the era of touchscreen gadgets. I am sure the future would surprise us with a new technology. I am pretty sure that Playstation is launching something incredible soon. In future if i have a chance, i will make this dream a reality. I have already thought of the features and the price. The features of the gadget will be the same as the Playstation 3 but more enhanced.

There will be: -It will be named Portable Garena Boy (PGB)
                     - USB port that connects to internet
                     - Coloured HD hologram screen
                     - Wireless access
                     - Simcard and memory card slot
                     - Beats by Dr. Dre for the speaker
                     - It could work as a computer as well

I will advertise my PGB (Portable Garena Boy) on radio and web page. The reason i chose radio and web page is because it targets audience which are adults and teenagers. Adults often listen to the radio while commuting to and fro from work. I have interviewed some of my relatives and they say that the always listen to advertisements aired on the radio and google more about it later. Same goes to teenagers, they also drive often and surf the internet a lot. This is the reason I think these mediums are brilliant ways to advertise.

Basically, this device is a mixture of a handphone and game console.

There is another dream that I am enthusiastic about. It is to be like my father. My father is a businessman and i am proud of him because he never loses his spirit. He is a hardworking person who gives me inspiration everyday to become a better person and work harder. Because of this two things, i have become more motivated to excel in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment